We Need Your Help! Please Vote to Help us Get a Grant!
The National Corvette Museum is competing during the month of January for a $50,000 Pepsi Refresh Grant to develop and build a KidZone within the museum.
The planned KidZone will expose children to ‘real world’ science and math, giving the 146,000 annual visitors to the Museum the chance to educate their children about the automotive industry and how it affects their everyday life. Interior design students from Western Kentucky University worked with museum staff to develop design proposals for the nearly 500 square foot space, incorporating a number of hands-on activities, colors, imagery and themes which focus on the automotive world and Corvette.
Voting began January 2 and concludes on January 31. Voters can vote for up to 10 different projects every day through the Pepsi Refresh website, Facebook and texting.
You can vote EVERY DAY THREE DIFFERENT ways:
VOTE VIA FACEBOOK
- Click the link on this page that says "Vote for this Idea"
- Vote by signing into your Facebook account thru Pepsi. (click here and then sign on to Facebook)
- Be sure and click the Vote button again on our page after you are signed in (it will say "Awesome" or "Oh Yeah" on the screen after you vote and won't give you the option to vote again)
- Click the "sign out" button on the bottom to sign out of your Facebook account
VOTE VIA THE PEPSI WEBSITE
- Go to our page again, click the Vote button again, then sign up for a Pepsi account on their site.
- Be sure and Click the Vote button again on our page to register your vote.
VOTING BY TEXT
- Text 105439 to PEPSI (73774) (no charge to do this, other than your normal text plan). If you have texting on your phone, the phone number you send the text to is 73774, and the message is 105439.
PLEASE vote via each method once per day. Voting ends January 31. PLEASE share this with all your friends and family so we can get the $50,000 to build the KidZone!
If you are on Facebook, you can go to our Fan Page and click the “Share” button under the Pepsi Refresh link to make it post to your wall.