C3 Vette Registry - The Best Resource on the Net for C3 Vettes! C3 Vette
Forums -> Non-Vette Automotive Discussion
Not Logged In! Login or Register!  Users Online: 19 / Help 
Features  Find C3 Parts on ebay in only 2 or 3 clicks!  | Add YOUR C3 to the Registry

Supporting Vendors
Bair's Corvettes
Mid America Motorworks
Volunteer Vette Products
VetteBookStore.com
CorvetteClothing.com

C3 of the Month
None Current
Enter Yours Today!
Online C3 Show
13
C3s are Registered

Vanity Plates
RVETTE
RVette
Featured Links

Buy Now
Corvette: America's Sports Car Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow (Hardcover)
Corvette: America's Sports Car Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow (Hardcover)


Corvette Fifty Years (Hardcover)
Corvette Fifty Years (Hardcover)


Collector's Originality Guide Corvette 1968-1982 (Paperback)
Collector's Originality Guide Corvette 1968-1982 (Paperback)


Corvette Magazine - $19.99 for 8 issues
Corvette Magazine
Only $19.99 for 8 issues



| Hide Signatures and Profile Pics

 New Topic New Topic Post Reply Reply New Poll New Poll Search     Search Page [1]  
7/27/15 4:51pm - Original Message: 'Traffic new Safety Tool'
corvette440hp Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
- Send Private Message


Joined: 7/2/2006
Posts: 8205

WHAT A GREAT IDEA .

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZetSRWchM4w?rel=0

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



____________________________________
corvette440hp
 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
 
Support C3VR!
Suport our advertisers
7/28/15 6:53am - Reply: 'Re: Traffic new Safety Tool'
manchestershark Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
- Send Private Message


Equinunk, PA - USA

Vette(s):
1972 conv, 4-speed, 350, 200hp, numbers match, rally wheels, war bonnett yellow w/white top. good condition, nice driver.

Joined: 10/31/2007
Posts: 1898
Cool  WOW!  Pennsylvania could use a system like that. Hills and curves abound. Can't get the Vette into high gear!Wink

____________________________________

Click on image for full view
 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
7/28/15 8:04am - Reply: 'Re: Traffic new Safety Tool'
dwa175 Gold Member
Gold Member
- Send Private Message


oakville, CT - USA

Vette(s):
1979 coupe and now 2007 c-6

Joined: 7/19/2014
Posts: 183
that's great  I know were to invest my money    coming soon  dwaBeer

____________________________________
 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
7/28/15 8:06am - Reply: 'Re: Traffic new Safety Tool'
dwa175 Gold Member
Gold Member
- Send Private Message


oakville, CT - USA

Vette(s):
1979 coupe and now 2007 c-6

Joined: 7/19/2014
Posts: 183
wow  great    coming soon   I know were I going to invest my money    dwaBeer

____________________________________
 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
7/28/15 11:46am - Reply: 'Re: Traffic new Safety Tool'
Adams' Apple Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Moderator
- Send Private Message


Duncanville, TX - USA

Vette(s):
#1-1974 L-48 4spd Cp Med Red Metallic/Black deluxe int w/AC/tilt/tele./p/w-p/b/ Am-Fm/map light National/Regional/Chapter NCRS "Top Flight" #2-1985 Bright Red/Carmine Cp.L-98/auto Member: NCRS, NCRS Texas, Corvette Legends of Texas

Joined: 11/8/2003
Posts: 19454
Hmmmm...strange that 80% of the traffic accidents in Argentina happen on the roads....Wacko Where do the other 20% of traffic accidents happen....in the bathroom?

Novel idea....but how many morons are gunna run right into the back end of the truck while starin at the friggin video, and forget there's a big azz truck in front of them?Thumbs Down

____________________________________
Joel Adams
C3VR Lifetime Member #56    
My Link


(click for Texas-sized view!)
             NCRS

"Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comforting to cry in a CORVETTE than in a Kia"
 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
 New Topic New Topic Post Reply Reply New Poll New Poll Search     Search Page [1]  
 Forums -> Non-Vette Automotive Discussion  

 
Official C3 Vette Registry Community:
Home | Forums | Email | Who's Online | Clubs | Events | Member Stats

Other Official C3 Vette Registry Areas:
Members | Research | Shop | My Account | About C3VR
 

Corvette is a registered trademark of the General Motors Corporation(GM) & Chevrolet Motor Division. Vette Registries, LLC is responsible for all site content (except for member submitted content or where otherwise noted) and does not claim or imply that Chevrolet or GM is responsible for Official C3 Vette Registry content. Vette Registries, LLC is independent from GM and is not affiliated with, sponsored or supported by GM.  Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended, or implied and are in fact used to support GM, Chevrolet and Corvette

Official C3 Vette Registry content is Copyright 2001-2017, Vette Registries, LLC. Content may not be reused without written consent. All Rights Reserved. NS

Corvette (Vette) Model Years on this site: 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 30