C3 Vette Registry - The Best Resource on the Net for C3 Vettes! C3 Vette
Forums -> Official C3 Vette Registry News and Information
Not Logged In! Login or Register!  Users Online: 22 / Help 
Features  Find C3 Parts on ebay in only 2 or 3 clicks!  | Add YOUR C3 to the Registry

Supporting Vendors
Bair's Corvettes
VetteBookStore.com
Mid America Motorworks
Volunteer Vette Products
CorvetteClothing.com

C3 of the Month
None Current
Enter Yours Today!
Online C3 Show
13
C3s are Registered

Vanity Plates
80SHARK
Okie Dude
Featured Links

Buy Now
Corvette Fuel Injection & Electronic Engine Control: 1982 through 2001
Corvette Fuel Injection & Electronic Engine Control: 1982 through 2001


Chevrolet Corvette Restoration Guide
Chevrolet Corvette Restoration Guide


The Corvette Factories: Building America's Sports Car (Hardcover)
The Corvette Factories: Building America's Sports Car (Hardcover)


Corvette Magazine - $19.99 for 8 issues
Corvette Magazine
Only $19.99 for 8 issues



| Hide Signatures and Profile Pics

 New Topic New Topic Post Reply Reply New Poll New Poll Search     Search Page 1 [2] 3 4 5  
 
Support C3VR!
Suport our advertisers
8/23/11 8:31am - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
Adams' Apple Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Moderator
- Send Private Message


Duncanville, TX - USA

Vette(s):
#1-1974 L-48 4spd Cp Med Red Metallic/Black deluxe int w/AC/tilt/tele./p/w-p/b/ Am-Fm/map light National/Regional/Chapter NCRS "Top Flight" #2-1985 Bright Red/Carmine Cp.L-98/auto Member: NCRS, NCRS Texas, Corvette Legends of Texas

Joined: 11/8/2003
Posts: 19449
I've noticed a few old bug-a-boos...
The one, continuous page on a thread is painful, since there is no "New Posts" link, no "Back to Top" arrow/option...you have to scroll ALLLLLL the way back up.

Also, for me, when I go to post something in the Post Reply box, my cursor disappears...and after typing a sentence or 5, I'll look back at the screen, and I'll have ONE or TWO LETTERS, and no blinking cursor. So I have to start all over. This always happens when I first begin the post. For instance, I hit "Reply", and the post box comes up. I put my cursor in the box and click it, so it is in the correct location, since it always seems to start about 3 lines down, and 4 lines in from the margin. So there I am, blinking cursor in the right spot, and I start my typing....only to discover after typing a response that there are only the first 1-2 letters showing, out of all that I have entered. I'm not a good enough typer to be able to type while watching the screen, so I don't see it until I've finished my response. There was a time when this was common for me, on my old computers...it just took a while for the text to appear after entering it, but this is not the case here...the text never appears at all.



|UPDATED|8/23/2011 5:31:36 AM (AZT)|/UPDATED|


____________________________________
Joel Adams
C3VR Lifetime Member #56    
My Link


(click for Texas-sized view!)
             NCRS

"Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comforting to cry in a CORVETTE than in a Kia"
 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
8/23/11 9:09am - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
Adam Wartell Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
C3VR Founder
- Send Private Message


Eagleville, PA - USA

Vette(s):
Used to own a 1979 Corvette now owned by JB79

Joined: 11/1/2001
Posts: 14683
Adams' Apple said: I've noticed a few old bug-a-boos...
The one, continuous page on a thread is painful, since there is no "New Posts" link, no "Back to Top" arrow/option...you have to scroll ALLLLLL the way back up.

Also, for me, when I go to post something in the Post Reply box, my cursor disappears...and after typing a sentence or 5, I'll look back at the screen, and I'll have ONE or TWO LETTERS, and no blinking cursor. So I have to start all over. This always happens when I first begin the post. For instance, I hit "Reply", and the post box comes up. I put my cursor in the box and click it, so it is in the correct location, since it always seems to start about 3 lines down, and 4 lines in from the margin. So there I am, blinking cursor in the right spot, and I start my typing....only to discover after typing a response that there are only the first 1-2 letters showing, out of all that I have entered. I'm not a good enough typer to be able to type while watching the screen, so I don't see it until I've finished my response. There was a time when this was common for me, on my old computers...it just took a while for the text to appear after entering it, but this is not the case here...the text never appears at all.






I wonder if it is the same issue with the HTML converting to WYSIWYG... that it is taking 20 seconds to set up the WYSIWYG editor, so you start typing in the non-WYSIWYG box, then it converts and it loses it for you.  Does this happen at home and work?

____________________________________
-Adam Wartell
NCM Lifetime Member #1222
Founder:
C3 Vette Registry (Join C3VR on facebook)
C4 Vette Registry, C6 Vette Registry
C7 Vette Registry
Corvettes for a Cure

My first Vette, now owned by JB79:

 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
8/23/11 9:42am - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
Adam Wartell Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
C3VR Founder
- Send Private Message


Eagleville, PA - USA

Vette(s):
Used to own a 1979 Corvette now owned by JB79

Joined: 11/1/2001
Posts: 14683
Joel,
Do you have your browser set to clear the cache at any particular interval? 
The reason I'm asking is that you should not do this.  It would certainly cause the editor form to load slowly each time because there are so many components to it.
Have you also tried different browsers? I know you usually use FF.


____________________________________
-Adam Wartell
NCM Lifetime Member #1222
Founder:
C3 Vette Registry (Join C3VR on facebook)
C4 Vette Registry, C6 Vette Registry
C7 Vette Registry
Corvettes for a Cure

My first Vette, now owned by JB79:

 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
8/23/11 10:58am - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
Adam Wartell Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
C3VR Founder
- Send Private Message


Eagleville, PA - USA

Vette(s):
Used to own a 1979 Corvette now owned by JB79

Joined: 11/1/2001
Posts: 14683
Jaws79 said:Adam, What happened to "new posts"? I always liked to go to the last 2 days. Just wondering Confused
 
Barry
 

Disapprove


So, you just want to be able to see a list of posts that are more than 24 hours new? Like 2 days new, or 3 days new?  

So if I made the 24 hours page have an option to list 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, etc, would that meet your needs?


____________________________________
-Adam Wartell
NCM Lifetime Member #1222
Founder:
C3 Vette Registry (Join C3VR on facebook)
C4 Vette Registry, C6 Vette Registry
C7 Vette Registry
Corvettes for a Cure

My first Vette, now owned by JB79:

 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
8/23/11 11:51am - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
ceastham1
Former Member
- Send Private Message


greer, SC - USA

Vette(s):
C(6-5+2)VR - 1964 convertible 327/365 & 2003 convertible - 50th Anniversary Edition & 2010 3LT Coupe

Joined: 10/15/2007
Posts: 746
Faster loads.
 
I do not see a reply to thread button at the top or bottom of the screen. using IE7 on this machine. I will chk Firefix when I get home.
 
the continuous scroll with no navigation to jump to top/bottom is tedious - imagine a 200-300 reply thread and navigating through that.
 
Adam - THANK YOU for everything you are doing on site management.  




____________________________________
     

     
 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
8/23/11 11:59am - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
ebo Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
- Send Private Message


Holland Patent, NY - USA

Vette(s):
#1 *1980 White, Red interior 14,000 mile #2 *1980 Red, Oyster interior 93,000 miles Resto project car, rebuilt to 383 stroker

Joined: 6/3/2008
Posts: 4395
ceastham1 said:
Faster loads.
 
I do not see a reply to thread button at the top or bottom of the screen. using IE7 on this machine. I will chk Firefix when I get home.
 
the continuous scroll with no navigation to jump to top/bottom is tedious - imagine a 200-300 reply thread and navigating through that.
 
Adam - THANK YOU for everything you are doing on site management.  





Dude you are WAY over your LIMIT of corvettes!     Big smile Fast...Faster....OMG
Evil Smileebo


____________________________________

Click on image for larger view!

LIFETIME MEMBER 151
Evil Smileebo
 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
8/23/11 12:18pm - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
ceastham1
Former Member
- Send Private Message


greer, SC - USA

Vette(s):
C(6-5+2)VR - 1964 convertible 327/365 & 2003 convertible - 50th Anniversary Edition & 2010 3LT Coupe

Joined: 10/15/2007
Posts: 746
ebo said:
ceastham1 said:
Faster loads.
 
I do not see a reply to thread button at the top or bottom of the screen. using IE7 on this machine. I will chk Firefix when I get home.
 
the continuous scroll with no navigation to jump to top/bottom is tedious - imagine a 200-300 reply thread and navigating through that.
 
Adam - THANK YOU for everything you are doing on site management.  





Dude you are WAY over your LIMIT of corvettes!     Big smile Fast...Faster....OMG
Evil Smileebo


True that ....

how u been !?!


____________________________________
     

     
 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
8/23/11 12:33pm - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
Adam Wartell Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
C3VR Founder
- Send Private Message


Eagleville, PA - USA

Vette(s):
Used to own a 1979 Corvette now owned by JB79

Joined: 11/1/2001
Posts: 14683
ceastham1 said:
ebo said:
Dude you are WAY over your LIMIT of corvettes!     Big smile Fast...Faster....OMG
Evil Smileebo


True that ....

how u been !?!

Sorry, I need to stop you guys here. This is not a personal conversation thread.

Thanks.



____________________________________
-Adam Wartell
NCM Lifetime Member #1222
Founder:
C3 Vette Registry (Join C3VR on facebook)
C4 Vette Registry, C6 Vette Registry
C7 Vette Registry
Corvettes for a Cure

My first Vette, now owned by JB79:

 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
8/23/11 12:53pm - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
Adams' Apple Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Moderator
- Send Private Message


Duncanville, TX - USA

Vette(s):
#1-1974 L-48 4spd Cp Med Red Metallic/Black deluxe int w/AC/tilt/tele./p/w-p/b/ Am-Fm/map light National/Regional/Chapter NCRS "Top Flight" #2-1985 Bright Red/Carmine Cp.L-98/auto Member: NCRS, NCRS Texas, Corvette Legends of Texas

Joined: 11/8/2003
Posts: 19449
Adam, on the shop puter(Windows XP/FF), I do NOT seem to have that issue, because the cursor does not appear immediately when the reply box opens. It takes about 10 seconds or less for the cursor to appear, then I can enter my message. At home(Windows 7/FF) is where I have the disappearing cursor issue...the cursor appears as soon as the post box opens up, so I start typing....weird. I guess I could just wait a few seconds before starting my text, and all should be otay.
I do NOT clear my cache ever...unless I absolutely have to. It takes too long to re-gain all the needed data(cookies, or whatever) on dial-up. I did clear it the other day,because you axed me to, but other than that, it have never been cleared, and is not set to do so automatically at either home or here at werk.

I miss the P/M option, too...Unhappy
I still cannot add the forum Tags, no matter how I do them. If you notice, even the "Updated" text when editing even shows the UPDATED tags, where it prolly shouldn't, or normally wouldn't.

It's a slow road, but you'll git us there....we have faith in ya! Thumbs Up

(Edit to show the Update text....)





|UPDATED|8/23/2011 9:53:03 AM (AZT)|/UPDATED|


____________________________________
Joel Adams
C3VR Lifetime Member #56    
My Link


(click for Texas-sized view!)
             NCRS

"Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comforting to cry in a CORVETTE than in a Kia"
 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
8/23/11 12:53pm - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
Adam Wartell Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
C3VR Founder
- Send Private Message


Eagleville, PA - USA

Vette(s):
Used to own a 1979 Corvette now owned by JB79

Joined: 11/1/2001
Posts: 14683
You do not need to use forum tags anymore.  All the formatting is done using the Rich Text Editor (WYSIWG).  The UPDATED tag is supposed to look the way it does.  It's not just you.

____________________________________
-Adam Wartell
NCM Lifetime Member #1222
Founder:
C3 Vette Registry (Join C3VR on facebook)
C4 Vette Registry, C6 Vette Registry
C7 Vette Registry
Corvettes for a Cure

My first Vette, now owned by JB79:

 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
8/23/11 1:06pm - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
Adams' Apple Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Moderator
- Send Private Message


Duncanville, TX - USA

Vette(s):
#1-1974 L-48 4spd Cp Med Red Metallic/Black deluxe int w/AC/tilt/tele./p/w-p/b/ Am-Fm/map light National/Regional/Chapter NCRS "Top Flight" #2-1985 Bright Red/Carmine Cp.L-98/auto Member: NCRS, NCRS Texas, Corvette Legends of Texas

Joined: 11/8/2003
Posts: 19449
So..if I want to insert an image from another site, I have to use the IMAGE upload, and insert the image url/addy there, instead of just adding the tags? Or...am I still missing something?(not unheard of, fer sher)

(image added thru upload)

(image added thru url via upload)


Ok...just now, the cursor was blinking, but what I typed in did NOT appear(I had to retype)...the stoopid cursor just sat there laughing at me....blinking madly....Angry So I guess the issue IS here at werk, too.


And on a different subject, I am not able to Move posts from one thread to another. I can click on the little airplane "Move" but nothing happens at all....it just laughs at me, too.....

  This is a "Copy/Paste" of the Move icon....



|UPDATED|8/23/2011 10:06:42 AM (AZT)|/UPDATED|


____________________________________
Joel Adams
C3VR Lifetime Member #56    
My Link


(click for Texas-sized view!)
             NCRS

"Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comforting to cry in a CORVETTE than in a Kia"
 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
8/23/11 1:11pm - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
aceinthehole Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
- Send Private Message


Valley Springs, CA - USA

Vette(s):
1978,Metalic Money Green W/Gold emblems,TH350 w/gear splitter,black & grey interior.1978,two tone,Metalic Rootbeer & gold ,Doeskin interior,auto. trans. 1981, Silver w/mirrored T-Tops,4 spd, charcoal interior.

Joined: 11/20/2005
Posts: 3618
Adam Wartell said:
Jaws79 said:Adam, What happened to "new posts"? I always liked to go to the last 2 days. Just wondering Confused
 
Barry
 

Disapprove


So, you just want to be able to see a list of posts that are more than 24 hours new? Like 2 days new, or 3 days new?  

So if I made the 24 hours page have an option to list 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, etc, would that meet your needs?


I meant to wait til the smoke cleared before I chimed in and it looks like it is. I like that idea Adam.

____________________________________
Jimmy B.
Just can't wait to get on the road again.

 
                             Click to see larger views!
 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
8/23/11 2:30pm - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
danascar
Standard Member
- Send Private Message


Germansville, PA - USA

Vette(s):
1974 Coupe 358ci 4 speed Black w/Medium Saddle interior w/79 custom leather seats

Joined: 1/28/2010
Posts: 763
My personnal issues are unless I'm missing somewhere I liked the topic options to "watch topic" and receive e-mail notice of a post to that topic. Made it much easier to get to the topics you are interested in. I see there is a box to check at the bottom when you are posting to that topic but not on the initial post.  The other issue is with old software my computer would remember my log on and log me on when opening, have to go through log in process eveytime entering site. My 2 cents.

____________________________________
http://www.c3vr.com/member_uploads/14001_14100/14006/IMG_256920168147411r.jpg


 
Dan T
 

 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
8/23/11 4:29pm - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
Adam Wartell Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
C3VR Founder
- Send Private Message


Eagleville, PA - USA

Vette(s):
Used to own a 1979 Corvette now owned by JB79

Joined: 11/1/2001
Posts: 14683
Paging is now in place. You'll see page numbers at the top and bottom of each thread. Each page will only show 20 posts.  If there are multiple pages, you'll see a link for each page.




____________________________________
-Adam Wartell
NCM Lifetime Member #1222
Founder:
C3 Vette Registry (Join C3VR on facebook)
C4 Vette Registry, C6 Vette Registry
C7 Vette Registry
Corvettes for a Cure

My first Vette, now owned by JB79:

 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
8/23/11 9:10pm - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
Jaws79 Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
- Send Private Message


Sykesville, MD - USA

Vette(s):
1979 Corvette Coupe Corvette Light Blue Midnight Blue interior Mirrored Glass T-tops

Joined: 4/27/2008
Posts: 4211
Adam Wartell said:
Jaws79 said:Adam, What happened to "new posts"? I always liked to go to the last 2 days. Just wondering Confused
 
Barry
 

Disapprove


So, you just want to be able to see a list of posts that are more than 24 hours new? Like 2 days new, or 3 days new?  

So if I made the 24 hours page have an option to list 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, etc, would that meet your needs?

Yep, Boss, that would be great! I just like to make sure I don't miss anything!
 
Barry
 
Thumbs Up



____________________________________
"Down on the Boardwalk...

(Click image to see a larger version}
 
Lifetime Member #181
 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
8/23/11 9:24pm - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
Jaws79 Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
- Send Private Message


Sykesville, MD - USA

Vette(s):
1979 Corvette Coupe Corvette Light Blue Midnight Blue interior Mirrored Glass T-tops

Joined: 4/27/2008
Posts: 4211
Adam Wartell said: Paging is now in place. You'll see page numbers at the top and bottom of each thread. Each page will only show 20 posts.  If there are multiple pages, you'll see a link for each page.



Adam, is there any reason my number of posts go up and down? It's wierd.......
 
Barry
 
Confused


____________________________________
"Down on the Boardwalk...

(Click image to see a larger version}
 
Lifetime Member #181
 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
8/23/11 9:40pm - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
Adams' Apple Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Moderator
- Send Private Message


Duncanville, TX - USA

Vette(s):
#1-1974 L-48 4spd Cp Med Red Metallic/Black deluxe int w/AC/tilt/tele./p/w-p/b/ Am-Fm/map light National/Regional/Chapter NCRS "Top Flight" #2-1985 Bright Red/Carmine Cp.L-98/auto Member: NCRS, NCRS Texas, Corvette Legends of Texas

Joined: 11/8/2003
Posts: 19449
"Form Jump" is not working...


I REALLY miss the "New Posts" link at the top/right of the pages...Cry

|UPDATED|8/23/2011 6:40:02 PM (AZT)|/UPDATED|


____________________________________
Joel Adams
C3VR Lifetime Member #56    
My Link


(click for Texas-sized view!)
             NCRS

"Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comforting to cry in a CORVETTE than in a Kia"
 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
8/23/11 9:37pm - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
Adams' Apple Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Moderator
- Send Private Message


Duncanville, TX - USA

Vette(s):
#1-1974 L-48 4spd Cp Med Red Metallic/Black deluxe int w/AC/tilt/tele./p/w-p/b/ Am-Fm/map light National/Regional/Chapter NCRS "Top Flight" #2-1985 Bright Red/Carmine Cp.L-98/auto Member: NCRS, NCRS Texas, Corvette Legends of Texas

Joined: 11/8/2003
Posts: 19449
danascar said: My personnal issues are unless I'm missing somewhere I liked the topic options to "watch topic" and receive e-mail notice of a post to that topic. Made it much easier to get to the topics you are interested in. I see there is a box to check at the bottom when you are posting to that topic but not on the initial post.  The other issue is with old software my computer would remember my log on and log me on when opening, have to go through log in process eveytime entering site. My 2 cents.


When you first log in, there is usually a box below the login box that says "Log me in automatically every time", or "Let my computer remember my log-in", or something to that effect. Be sure to check the box next time, and it should log you you automatically every time you come to the site. IF you log in from another computer(at work, for instance) during the day, it may require you to log in again at home...mine does that sometimes, but not all the time.
hth


____________________________________
Joel Adams
C3VR Lifetime Member #56    
My Link


(click for Texas-sized view!)
             NCRS

"Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comforting to cry in a CORVETTE than in a Kia"
 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
8/23/11 9:44pm - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
danascar
Standard Member
- Send Private Message


Germansville, PA - USA

Vette(s):
1974 Coupe 358ci 4 speed Black w/Medium Saddle interior w/79 custom leather seats

Joined: 1/28/2010
Posts: 763
Adams' Apple said:

When you first log in, there is usually a box below the login box that says "Log me in automatically every time", or "Let my computer remember my log-in", or something to that effect. Be sure to check the box next time, and it should log you you automatically every time you come to the site. IF you log in from another computer(at work, for instance) during the day, it may require you to log in again at home...mine does that sometimes, but not all the time.
hth

I check that box everytime I log in and it doesn't make any difference, still have to log on everytime I enter site. Worked fine with the old software.

____________________________________
http://www.c3vr.com/member_uploads/14001_14100/14006/IMG_256920168147411r.jpg


 
Dan T
 

 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
8/23/11 9:51pm - Reply: 'Re: Your thoughts on the New (old) forum software '
Adams' Apple Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Moderator
- Send Private Message


Duncanville, TX - USA

Vette(s):
#1-1974 L-48 4spd Cp Med Red Metallic/Black deluxe int w/AC/tilt/tele./p/w-p/b/ Am-Fm/map light National/Regional/Chapter NCRS "Top Flight" #2-1985 Bright Red/Carmine Cp.L-98/auto Member: NCRS, NCRS Texas, Corvette Legends of Texas

Joined: 11/8/2003
Posts: 19449
Well that IS weird. Afaik, the site itself does NOT store your log-in, or p-word...that is strictly something your browser or computer does, to make log-ins quicker. What browser are you using?
You MAY need to go in and clear the C3VR cookies, but this is gonna be an Adam question, at this point.


____________________________________
Joel Adams
C3VR Lifetime Member #56    
My Link


(click for Texas-sized view!)
             NCRS

"Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comforting to cry in a CORVETTE than in a Kia"
 Reply Reply  Quote Reply w/Quote
 New Topic New Topic Post Reply Reply New Poll New Poll Search     Search Page 1 [2] 3 4 5  
 Forums -> Official C3 Vette Registry News and Information
(Moderator: Adam Wartell, Norsky, Adams' Apple)
 

 
Official C3 Vette Registry Community:
Home | Forums | Email | Who's Online | Clubs | Events | Member Stats

Other Official C3 Vette Registry Areas:
Members | Research | Shop | My Account | About C3VR
 

Corvette is a registered trademark of the General Motors Corporation(GM) & Chevrolet Motor Division. Vette Registries, LLC is responsible for all site content (except for member submitted content or where otherwise noted) and does not claim or imply that Chevrolet or GM is responsible for Official C3 Vette Registry content. Vette Registries, LLC is independent from GM and is not affiliated with, sponsored or supported by GM.  Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended, or implied and are in fact used to support GM, Chevrolet and Corvette

Official C3 Vette Registry content is Copyright 2001-2017, Vette Registries, LLC. Content may not be reused without written consent. All Rights Reserved. NS

Corvette (Vette) Model Years on this site: 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 30